Saturdays 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Jesus rose early each day to spend time in prayer with the Father (Mark 1:35). We are called to follow Jesus’ example (1 Peter 2:21; 1 John 2:6).
Zero Dark Thirty is our attempt to answer Jesus’ call to pray. This is a time where for an hour early Saturday mornings the men of Calvary Chapel of Hope come together to pray. After our time of prayer we enjoy breakfast and fellowship together. Then we depart for our day spiritual invigorated. Come join us for prayer in the presence of the Lord.
1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 10 - 11:30 AM
All are welcome. Come join us for a sweet time of prayer in the presence of the Lord.
The Ladies Prayer group meets every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM for prayer and fellowship.
Philippians 4:6–7 (NKJV) Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Tuesdays 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Meetings will have a varied approach to encourage interaction, camaraderie, and accountability. The formats will vary between: Meetings will have a varied approach to encourage interaction, camaraderie, and accountability. The formats will vary between:
1. Verse Studies. The leader of the meeting will research and bring forth a topic from the word that would be expanded on for the meeting.
2. Topical Studies. Taking a news event and having scriptures and principles from the Word to review the event through the lens of God.
3. “Open Mic Night”. We will ask brothers in the Lord what’s on their mind and discuss it from a Christian prospective.
4. Speakers. Because this is intended to be interactive, we hope not to do this too often, but we will have speakers come in to address topics from time to time, whether from within the group or from outside.
5. Bring a dish night. When all else fails, we can just eat.
"Your browser does not suppor the audio element. Click above to launch the music player."
The LORD will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.